Welcome to the Gruberhof in Postal!
We, Thomas and Christiane Gruber would like to welcome you to the Gruberhof in Postal! It is a apple farm in the heart of the Adige Valley, between Merano and Bolzano. Since 1986 the Gruberhof exists and in January 2020 we have renovated our rooms, where tradition meets modernity. The position of our house in the middle of apple trees offers the best conditions for a relaxed holiday.
We offer a rich and tasty breakfast, with products of our own production and South Tyrolean quality.
It includes: homemade jams and cakes, fresh bread, fresh seasonal fruit from our own farm, cereal, milk, coffee, tea, ham, cheese, bacon, salami, yoghurt, butter, homemade apple juice and peach nectar and much more.
- You can have breakfast in the breakfast room from 7.30 to 10.00 am.
- If you prefer to have breakfast earlier, please let us know the evening before.
- You are welcome to have breakfast on the terrace if the weather allows it.
- If you have a special request for breakfast (e.g. 1 soft-boiled egg), please let us know and we can prepare it for you.
- If you have an allergy or intolerance to certain foods, please let us know so we can react. Thank you!
The breakfast room and the terrace can also be used as a lounge where you can play various games together.
During your stay you can try our fresh farm products: apple juice, jam, nectar, syrup.
In summer and autumn, you can also get fresh fruit and vegetables from the farm, such as apples, peaches, plums, nectarines, cucumbers and tomatoes.
A little tip: suitable as a souvenir for the the family at home!
Discover the Gruberhof!
There is a covered car park for your car at your disposal. You can also enjoy the sunny terrace and the green garden. For our little guests we have a sandpit and other various possibilities to play e.g. table tennis, table football, basketball, balls and much more.